What is HIIT?
The acronym, HIIT, stands for High-Intensity Interval Training. Using HIIT and light weight-training I lost over 55 pounds in a year. So, I am a huge fan of the many benefits.
High-Intensity Interval Training breaks a workout down into high cardio periods followed by short breaks. Several 2015 studies found that HIIT is more effective at improving heart health and physical fitness than traditional cardio. A short workout can increase calorie burn for up to two hours and may be as effective as a much longer routine. According to the National Institute of Health, “HIIT appears effective at improving metabolic health, particularly in those at risk of or with type 2 diabetes.”
MASHUP ™’s System
So, yeah! This week, I got to try the MASHUP ™ Evolution of HIIT program for the first time. If you are looking for an easy way to work fitness into your daily life, I definitely recommend checking out this program. Check out this short video for more.
Why do I recommend MASHUP ™?
- Short – Can you squeeze in 15 minutes? I know that getting to the gym and working out for an hour isn’t ideal. However, since each workout is only 15 minutes long, I find it much easier to work it in! Some days, I can even get in two sessions. You may not always have time for a 30-minute workout, but breaking it down helps!
- Great for Multiple Fitness Levels – Three trainers lead each workout. But, each one performs the routine at a different level. New to exercise? Follow level 1. Ready to bring on the power? Try level 3.
- Challenging – Since each MASHUP ™ workout demonstrates multiple levels, it’s easy to challenge yourself. I found myself leaning hard on level three, but sometimes I would fall back to level 2.
- Improves several areas – While HIIT focuses primarily on cardio development, most of the MASHUP ™ also include exercises that improve coordination, agility, and strength.
There are 10 episodes available in the program. I think my favorite is the “Tempo: No Excuses” routine. After I completed it, I felt completely energized. This 15-minute burst kept me going most of the day. Then, I incorporated another 15-minute workout into my afternoon.
Where to get MASHUP ™ Evolution of HIIT Program
You can get the entire Evolution of HIIT program for $35 with unlimited lifetime access through BooyaFitness.com. Since I find the program energizing and fun, I am already looking forward to my next session.
Check out my short video about the program:
Special thanks to MashUp for sending me a free sample to review in exchange for an honest evaluation.
We enjoy hosting parties and my husband and I are both avid gamers. You can find me on PS4 as SunshineFlaGirl. We also play tabletop RPGs and eurogames.
Latest posts by Alicia Taylor (see all)
- Vegetarian Restaurant Options in Nashville, TN - February 20, 2018
- Helping Shelter Cats with the Litter for Good Program – and a Giveaway! - February 13, 2018
- Can people with disabilities save money without losing benefits? - February 6, 2018
- What is Manuka Honey? DIY Manuka Honey Rosewater Face Mask - February 5, 2018
- Instant Pot Marathi Rassa – Indian Mixed Vegetables with Coconut Recipe - January 29, 2018