This is a sponsored post. However, all opinions are my own.
I love healthy living. With a daily dose of exercise and healthier eating patterns, I lost over 55 pounds. Since, I have managed to keep it off, I am jumping with joy! However, you know what got me in the beginning? Sticker shock!
I needed fitness clothes, new shoes, and, invested in fitness gear. After I lost weight, I also needed new clothing about every 15-20 pound drop. Autumn rolls in. It’s my first Fall season at my maintenance weight. I need warmer fitness clothing. Some of my gear is a little worse for the wear as well.
Right now, I need a new pair of yoga pants and am crushing hard on these Marika Women’s Active Leggings. Check out those savings!
Seriously, with savings like that, I can afford to get a couple of pairs to refresh my workout wardrobe. I’m all about healthy living, but I am also all about saving money. I love that Groupon Goods helps me do both.
With Christmas just around the corner, I will also look at Groupon Goods to locate some great gifts for the health enthusiasts on my Christmas list. My mother-in-law loves salads, and she’s frequently on the go. I see a couple of pre-portioned salad bowls she would adore.
Do you see items that you or some of your health loving friends may enjoy?
We enjoy hosting parties and my husband and I are both avid gamers. You can find me on PS4 as SunshineFlaGirl. We also play tabletop RPGs and eurogames.
Latest posts by Alicia Taylor (see all)
- Vegetarian Restaurant Options in Nashville, TN - February 20, 2018
- Helping Shelter Cats with the Litter for Good Program – and a Giveaway! - February 13, 2018
- Can people with disabilities save money without losing benefits? - February 6, 2018
- What is Manuka Honey? DIY Manuka Honey Rosewater Face Mask - February 5, 2018
- Instant Pot Marathi Rassa – Indian Mixed Vegetables with Coconut Recipe - January 29, 2018